Monday 17 May 2010

Nails Inc & Diet Coke

I can't say I'm a huge fan of Diet Coke. Nor can I say I'm a huge fan of Nails Inc (I think they're incredibly over priced for what they are)
However...when Diet Coke and Nails Inc collaborate to provide a free nail polish with every two bottles of coke...thats when I become a fan.

Don't get me wrong, I like Nails Inc polishes. The colours are lovely, the quality is good, and the names are catchy. I'm just put off by the price tag as I know full well that there are nail polishes out there that are better for half the price. That said, when I can get my hands on one for free, this pleases me (the only other Nails Inc polish I own was a freebie with Cosmo magazine!)

ANYWAY. I was in Watford shopping with le boyfriend when I spotted the promotion. So I tugged on his sleeve and asked if he would buy two bottles of coke so I could have the freebie nailpolish and he was more than happy to oblige!

I chose the London 160 polish, & I kinda like it :)



Has anyone else got on board with this promotion? Which colour/s did you pick up?

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment