Sunday 11 October 2009

AWOL.

So once again I must apologise for my lack of blogging. I blame this largely on university, as my Masters course has literally taken over my life! My timetable is manic, although I get Tuesday and Friday off (Tuesdays are spent working at New Look, Fridays are spend pampering for clubbing in the evening!) but the days I am at uni are jampacked with Accounting, Marketing, Strategic Marketing and Post-Grad Research Methodology...exciting right?:P

But yeah, apologies, and I hope everyone is well :)
Due to my severe lack of finance, I havn't purchased any new products lately, but will be reviewing a couple of products already in my collection this week (in amongst my epic mountain of coursework), so stay tuned.

I'll leave you with a pic of another New Look bargain I picked up recently.
Me and my beautiful flatmate Charlie :)
A metallic gold dress with a (sort of?) halter neck made from gold sequins. Can't quite remember how much I paid for this. Would guess around £18, still cheap and cheerful for a going-out dress.
Shoes - £60, Topshop (the comfiest shoes I have ever worn...could literally run the marathon in them. Looking a little battered and worse for wear now though sadly..but at 60 pound a time I couldn't really afford to buy a backup pair!)
Whats your favourite pair of shoes?
Holly
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment