Tuesday 9 February 2010

Hola lovlies.

Not much to report on the beauty front. I have dug out a jar of Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse that I forgot I had, and I must say, it's really good! I think the problem I had with it in the first place was that I never use to moisturise before applying foundation. Now, I couldnt imagine not incorporating a moisturiser of some sort into my makeup routine. My favourite has to be the No. 7 tinted moisturiser, its lovely:)

Just a quick pic from Friday night at Flirt! The outfit was in aid of 'Pimps and Hoes' fancy dress, I wasn't about to try my luck on Kings Cross corner!
That handsome chappy with me is Radio 1's lovely Reggie Yates. He was in a bit of a hurry but kindly stopped for a picture, after providing the students of Uni Hertfordshire with a fantastic DJ set. Thanks Reggie!


Holly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment