Wednesday 16 September 2009

Broke!

I am absolutely mortified after checking my bank balance today. It wouldn't be unrealistic to say I barely have a pound to my name right now. However it didn't stop me purchasing a top after my shift at work ;p

This vest top was £12, cheap and cheerful. It does come with pink flowers but that particular style has sold out at all of my local stores. This is the new style we've just had in, very pretty and girly. The actual style of the top is lovely; it has a really low scooped back which makes it a bit different from other print vest tops. They are extremely tight fitting..I usually wear a UK size 8 but I bought a 10 in this top and its still very figure hugging. But i like ittt:)

Just a quick Outfit of the Day for you too. I only went to work so didn't get too dressed up, but I really adore this top! (Please ignore my dodgy pout face and the whole Myspace-esque mirror shot..nobody was around to take the pic for me!:p)

This top was another New Look bargain, at about £12 again. I looove it.

Currently testing an Olay facial scrub (Olay Daily Facials Clarify Renewing Scrub) Review coming soon :)Holly
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment