Friday 18 September 2009

Eee!

So I spent this morning in Oxford in the company of some of my most favourite names; Aston Martin, Lamborghini and Audi R8:)



Bit of a non beauty product related post...but these beauties are definately worth a mention. I am without a doubt in love with the Lambo, it just looks and sounds so impressive. This is the first time I've ever been in such close proximity to such a collection of expensive cars, and until I marry Fernando Torres of Liverpool FC, this will probably be the only time too:P

I bought my boyfriend a Lambo driving experience for his birthday through Red Letter Days
The day included a few test laps in a Subaru Impreza, followed by six laps in the Lambo, or car of your choice from the website. If you're stuck for gift ideas for the other half/male friend/male family member then I would definately reccommend a driving experience, especially as most men really love their motors! Seeing the look on my boyfriends face when he pulled up in the Lambo was priceless, he absolutely loved it.



Me with the Lambo :)

My other half with the Lambo:)

Me with the Audi R8 :)


Outfit:
Vest top: New Look £12
Leggings: New Look £8
Gold pumps: Primark £4
Cardigan: Miss Selfridge £Christmas present
Bag: Topshop £Valentines Gift

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)

Holly
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment