Tuesday 15 September 2009

Products i'm using right now.

Shampoo & Conditioner: I'm using two different brands, in the effort to use less of my favourite. For everyday use (im one of the unlucky ones whose hair gets greasy super quick so I have to wash it everyday) I bought Timotei Golden Highlights Camomille flower & Amber shampoo and conditioner, as they were on offer for £1 each lol. They actually smell really lovely. The conditioner isn't as conditioning as I would like it to be, but meh. The other, is the Toni&Guy Detox shampoo and the Daily Style Conditioner. I am in deep deep heart with both the shampoo and the conditioner. Not only do they smell gorgeous, even my hairdresser agreed & has since been on to purchase them, but the shampoo leaves my hair feeling so so clean, and the conditioner leaves it feeling super soft. I love the finished result after I've used these products and blow dryed my hair. Love love love them.

Shower Gel: Ted Baker Bodywear bodywash

Styling products: Toni&Guy matte paste, and Toni&Guy Firm Hold Hairspray. Once again, nothing but praise for these products by Toni&Guy. My hair is really fine and gets greasy so quickly, so I find a lot of products make this worse and make my hair look dull, but not these. They are both extremely lightweight and non dulling and hold my hair brilliantly. Would highly reccommend.

Body moisturiser: Nivea Hydrate body lotion. I think thats what its called, my bottle is in Spanish because I picked it up in Tenerife, but I'm pretty sure thats what it translates to!

Deodorant: Nivea Double Effect, and also Dove Go Fresh

Fake Tan: Probably goes without saying..St Moriz lol, the miracle fake tan. I also think the Rimmel sun makeup is really good when mixed with moisturiser.

Skincare: Skin Therapy 3 in 1 Facial Wipes.

Primer: None.

Foundation: No. 17 Skin Perfecting

Foundation brush: My foundation brush came from a set of brushes that I picked up in Tesco, called Eco Tools, but i tend to apply my foundation with my fingers

Concealer: Rimmel Hide the Blemish concealer in Sand 002

Powder: Don't use powder

Blusher: Benetint from Benefit

Bronzer: Absolutely couldn't tell you who makes my bronzer, a friend gave it to me. It's in a silver compact and it looks lovely on, but it has no branding whatsoever on the packaging lol. When it runs out, I'm screwed :P

Highlighter: None

Eyeshadow base: I apply concealer to my eyelids before applying eyeshadow

Eyeshadows: Barry M Dazzle Dust, my numero uno favourite being Mushroom

Eyeliner: Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner Pen. It's my favourite eyeliner, and to be fair I've tried countless. This one is exactly as it describes itself, an intense black, and stays on for hours with little to no smudging.

Curler: None

Mascara: Currently Barbara Daly High Impact Mascara from good old Tesco

Lipstick: I rarely ever wear lippie largely due to my annoyingly dry lips (any advice on how to overcome this would be mostwelcome :P )but saying that I went out yesterday and purchased a Barry M lipstick in 101 and I really do like it

Lipgloss: No gloss. Just Nivea lipbalm

Nail Colour: Right now, OPI Nail Lacquer in 'My Daddy's The King'

Holly
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment