Monday 14 September 2009

Introduction

Hi everyone:)
My name is Holly, thats me over on the left, stroking a cat in Tenerife, as you do.





Just a bit of a brief introduction about moi & what this blog will be about!
I'm a 21 year old English Literature, Media Cultures & Journalism graduate and am about to embark on a Masters in Marketing. I am an avid reader of the vast array of fashion & beauty blogs that are circulating the internet and felt inspired to write one of my own :)
Now bare in mind that I'm a student with rent & bills to pay (boooo) so sadly I can't afford to shop at the high end of the product spectrum, so I'll be reviewing products as and when I can afford them. I'm sure one day I'll lose my MAC virginity but until then, its drugstore products all the way! Not only that, this blog will cover my fashion finds {I work as a New Look sales assistant so my wardrobe is probably 95% New Look ;) lol} as well as reviewing any clubs & bars i frequent as I am a total party girl :) Not to mention blogging about anything else that might take my fancy!

That said, I hope you all enjoy
and if you like my blog, please feel free to follow:)

Holly
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment